Sunday, May 10, 2015

Berlin

Went for a weekend trip to Berlin.  Last time I was in Berlin was something over 10 years ago when I went there for a business trip to visit a customer.  Back then the city was just a massive construction site and everything was being redone.  There’s still a lot of things that are being worked on now, but most of the city is finished being rebuilt.

I was impressed how big Berlin is.  Compared to London where everything is small and cramped, Berlin has wide streets with new sidewalks.  I hope that the city will continue being a place where things improve (if they just manage getting BER airport done!)

Evening takeoff from London

Hackescher Markt


Großer Tiergarten

Großer Tiergarten

Brompton!

My dinner, love this stuff









The new VW T6, my dream van (for touring)

BER airport, note it's still not open

No comments:

Post a Comment